- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/29/2019Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/22/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 12/06/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / 2 Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / 1 Hour for 1 Day Only of Kayak or Paddle-board (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
Unit 3114 comes with Pool Side Cabanas number 14.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Sanctuary by the Sea 3114 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Come enjoy luxury living in this beautifully decorated and spacious condo. When you walk in you will be delighted to see the open floor plan with incredible views. This rental offers a master suite on the main level and a private master suite upstairs with a private sitting area and oversized rooftop balcony offering sweeping views of the rare coastal dune lake and the colorful Gulf of Mexico. The master bathrooms are equipped with whirlpool tubs and separate showers. An added bonus of this unit is a wet bar with a wine fridge in the dining area and a gas fireplace in the living area. Included with this rental is a private Cabana next to the pool. The Cabana is the ideal retreat because it comes with a small kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and also a couch with a sitting area and TV.
Sanctuary by the Sea boasts luxurious amenities beyond compare and is the premier resort in the exclusive 30A area. Three artfully sculpted pools including waterfalls and fountains await your enjoyment. Unwind in the numerous common areas and clubhouse with luxurious outdoor furniture. Enjoy conversation with friends in one of 2 large hot tubs or around the seasonal gas fire pits. The golf enthusiast can practice his swing in the virtual golf facility. Movie buffs can enjoy their favorite film (or sporting event) in the onsite theater room that guests may reserve. The fitness facility boasts high-quality cardio (with personal TVs) and strength training equipment overlooking the lagoon pool. A luxurious clubhouse with meeting area is available that includes a video game area with PS3 for the kids. You deserve to experience the natural beauty of the Gulf in this one-of-a-kind resort. Sanctuary by the Sea is located on 23 secluded acres with only 82 units. Over two-thirds of the acreage is preserved for the enjoyment of Sanctuary's guests. Sun worship, walk and play on the unbelievable 650 feet of sugar-white beachfront nestled in natural dunes. Enjoy the rare coastal dune lake located on the property where you can fish, kayak, and canoe or just take in its natural beauty. Explore the area via walking and biking trails.Read More
Extra Sleeping AreaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- Starting now until March 1st.CR 30A will be closed on Nov 12,2019 at 9:00 am for the construction of a new bridge at Alligator Lake.30A will be closed to through traffic from CR 283 to CR 83 for the duration of the bridge construction.At this time, we anticipate a construction completion date of late February.During the construction activities, vehicular traffic will need to use the detour to US 98 via CR 283 and CR 83.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.