- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / 2 Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / 1 Hour for 1 Day Only of Kayak or Paddle-board (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Sanctuary by the Sea 3119 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
The upscale cosmopolitan yet soothing decor of this vacation unit offers beautiful wood accented floor to ceiling sliding glass doors leading to a private balcony on the third floor allowing spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico, and the beautiful surroundings. You can easily access this balcony through either the living area or the first floor master bedroom. Other features include beautiful tile floors, marble counter-tops, a beautiful gourmet kitchen which includes a stainless steel refrigerator, stove, and microwave; as well as all the pots, pans, dishes, and utensils to make a superbly delectable meal. The marvelous dining area has seating for 6. This beautiful condo has four full baths and a half bath. The master bathrooms are equipped with whirlpool tubs and separate showers. An added bonus of this unit is a wet bar with wine fridge in the dining area, a gas fireplace in the living area, and a second level additional master bedroom with private sitting area and balcony. Resort Quest provides all linens and towels. To complete your vacation experience, the unit includes televisions and DVD players for your viewing pleasure.Read More
Bathroom FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- Starting now until March 1st.CR 30A will be closed on Nov 12,2019 at 9:00 am for the construction of a new bridge at Alligator Lake.30A will be closed to through traffic from CR 283 to CR 83 for the duration of the bridge construction.At this time, we anticipate a construction completion date of late February.During the construction activities, vehicular traffic will need to use the detour to US 98 via CR 283 and CR 83.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.