- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/06/2020Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 12/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 01/03/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Inn at Gulf Place 1306 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
THE PERFECT GETAWAY FOR THE BUDGET MINDED PERSON. This is the perfect unit for you and your family. Centrally located in the Gulf Place Town Center, just a short walk to specialty boutiques, shops, restaurants, nature trails, and tennis. Close your eyes and imagine you and your family in a colorful, cozy and recently renovated the unit. This contemporary decorated vacation rental getaway is on the third floor at Inn at Gulf Place located across the street from the beach in beautiful Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.; this unit features tile flooring in the kitchen, hallway and bathroom area and carpet in the dining, living room and sleeping area. Just stroll out to the balcony to enjoy the fabulous views of the Caribbean style landscape surrounding the Gulf Place Community and a partial view of the Gulf of Mexico. Other unique features included in this rental unit are: a full-size refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishes, pots, pans and utensils, so cooking any meal is quick & easy. The dining table has comfortable seating for up to four people for any game playing or dining. Want to get out of the sun; turn on one or both of the in-unit TVs or watch a movie by using the DVD player that is located in the living room. Do you want to watch a newly released DVD and not pay for renting it? Just go to the check-in office and access the DVD kiosk and take advantage of our complimentary movie rental program. Before your arrival and for your convenience, linens and towels are provided in each unit.Read More
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Please be aware unit 1306 will have maintenance work done to the unit balcony starting November 15th 2019 and tentative completion date March 1st 2020.
The balcony will be closed and inaccessible during the maintenance work.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.