- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Big Spring Vacation Savings!
- Promo Code: FLIPFLOPS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/08/2019 - 05/16/2019Bookable Dates: 03/08/2019 - 03/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2019 - 12/30/2019Bookable Dates: 01/02/2019 - 12/28/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Free) / Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Wave Catcher is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Wave Catcher sits on a quiet stretch of Dune Allen Beach and is directly next door to its sister house, Wave Watcher. These two homes are great for family reunions and can be rented together or separately. Nicely decorated with a comfortable beach décor, Wave Catcher offers spectacular views. Your family will enjoy spending late afternoons on the partially covered and spacious deck. Enjoy grilling out or watching the fabulous sunsets of the Emerald Coast. This bright and cheery home offers an open floor plan so you and your family can spend quality time together. The dining room table seats eight with two additional bar stools. Watch the dolphins play in the surf while you and your family are eating breakfast or just sitting around the living room. The living room features a 32in TV with BluRay DVD and VCR. Located on the west side of the house you have 2 bedrooms a queen room with TV and full bath with walk-in shower and a twin bedroom with full bath. Located on the east side of the house you have a master bedroom with a king bed, full bath, and TV/DVD and a queen bedroom with TV/VCR and a full bathroom with shared access off the hallway. The king bedroom and queen bedroom offer fabulous views of Oyster Lake. Enjoy the perfect beach vacation at Wave Catcher! There are eighteen miles of bike paths along the beach and coastal dune lakes which makes exercise a fun and interesting event. The quaint villages of Grayton Beach, Watercolor, and Seaside are just 4-8 miles down the scenic beach highway which would make biking fun especially when your vacation rental includes 4 bikes seasonally for you to enjoy.Read More
Bedroom FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Laura Hamilton Blvd Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.