- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/06/2020Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 12/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 01/03/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Free).
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Wave Watcher is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
If you are looking for a direct gulf-front home, you have found it in Wave Watcher. This lovely home is directly gulf-front with awe-inspiring views. The spacious deck gives you plenty of room to enjoy the magnificent sunsets and to soak up some rays. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico from the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The tall ceilings and open floor plan make this a great room for spending quality time with your family. There are two dining room tables each that seat six; plenty of room for dining or playing your favorite board game. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the kitchenware you will need to prepare the perfect meal. Located on the west side of the house you have a queen bedroom with TV and VCR and a full bath shared off the hallway with a walk-in shower. The master bedroom is also on the west side with a king bed, full bathroom, and a 32in TV and DVD player. Located on the east side of the house is a twin bedroom with full bath with walk-in shower and then the fourth bedroom with a queen bed with TV/VCR and full bath. Enjoy fabulous views of Oyster Lake from the king bedroom and twin bedroom. Wave Watcher is the sister house of Wave Catcher which is located right next door. Plan your next family gathering with both homes. There are eighteen miles of bike paths along the beach and coastal dune lakes which makes exercise a fun and interesting event. The quaint villages of Grayton Beach, Watercolor, and Seaside are just 4-8 miles down the scenic beach highway which would make biking fun especially when your vacation rental includes 4 bikes seasonally for you to enjoy.
Wedding-Friendly: Additional $500 event fee required. Up to 50 guests allowed.Read More
Pool/Hot Tub/SaunaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.