- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Community View
This 2-bedroom/2-bath condo is a single level corner unit on the ground floor, with 1,000 square feet of living space and accommodations for six. Living areas and bedrooms are furnished in a mixed mountain theme, including a river rock wood burning fireplace. This unit does not have A/C.
The living room has a 32-inch TV with DVD player, I-Pod docking station and wireless internet is available. There is a queen sofa sleeper for added sleeping arrangements. Unit has a stacked washer/dryer. The dining table seats six and there are two bar stools at the counter. There is a small deck off living room that faces north and has a gas BBQ grill and two outdoor chairs.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, 21-inch TV and its own ensuite bath with shower only. The second bedroom has two twin beds that can be bridged to a king and access to the full hallway bath with shower/tub combination.
Complex Features: Bridgepoint Condominiums are located in a convenient corner of Ketchum, just a few feet from the banks of Trail Creek. The complex is conveniently located near the bike path in the summer and near the River Run ski access in the winter. The free Mountain Rides shuttle stops half a block from the complex to reach the River Run lifts or access the cities of Ketchum and Sun Valley for your shopping and dining needs. Complex offers common area hot tub and outdoor parking.
Please note: Alpine Lodging makes every effort to ensure that you get the exact property you request. If circumstances beyond our control prevent us from honoring your specific request, we will transfer your reservation to a comparable or upgraded unit.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Alpine Lodging Sun Valley
- 333 South Main St.
- Suite 101 Sockeye Building
- Idaho, 83340
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 888-724-2380
- Reservation Phone: 844-209-0367
- Check-In Phone: 888-724-2380
- Maintenance Phone: 208-726-5601
- After Hours Phone: 888-724-2380
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM Regular Season, Monday - Saturday 9AM-5PM Off Season
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: After hours check in via lock box. Check in packets are placed inside the lock box. Telephone on the side of the box, in case guest does not have the code or has questions. Calls go to after hours associate.