- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
Deer Run Retreat Guest House
Located just 3 miles from skiing and downtown Ketchum in a pristine neighborhood, this guest house will sleep up to 4 people. This guest house has high ceilings and large windows for great light. There is a living area with wood burning fireplace, 55 inch flat screen TV, and sofa sleeper. You will find a dining table and kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven, small fridge, coffee maker and 2 burner stove top. The kitchenette is fully stocked for all your cooking needs. There is a king bed and full size bathroom with single sink and large walk in shower. Renting this studio not only offers tons of space, but there is a pool table, foosball and hockey game for your gaming pleasure. For your outdoor pleasure there is access to a large yard and outdoor table with 4 chairs. There is also access to hot tub. If you bring a dog we charge 35.00 per night pet fee. One dog only.
Complex Features; This studio is located just 3 miles south of Ketchum in Gimlet Subdivision. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood with spacious yards and lots of trees. You are only moments away from the Big Wood River and bike path that will take you into town if you are up for a walk or bike ride. This path is also groomed in the winter for cross country skiing. Be sure to keep an eye out for Elk, as you are guaranteed to see a herd from time to time.
Please note: Alpine Lodging makes every effort to ensure that you get the exact property you request. If circumstances beyond our control prevent us from honoring your specific request, we will transfer your reservation to a comparable or upgraded unit.Read More
- Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Alpine Lodging Sun Valley
- 333 South Main St.
- Suite 101 Sockeye Building
- Idaho, 83340
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 888-724-2380
- Reservation Phone: 844-209-0367
- Check-In Phone: 888-724-2380
- Maintenance Phone: 208-726-5601
- After Hours Phone: 888-724-2380
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM Regular Season, Monday - Saturday 9AM-5PM Off Season
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: After hours check in via lock box. Check in packets are placed inside the lock box. Telephone on the side of the box, in case guest does not have the code or has questions. Calls go to after hours associate.