- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Partial Mountain View
This 2-bedroom/2-bath, second floor, one level condominium offers comfortable, clean accommodations that provide basic furnishings and has 1,000 square feet which will accommodate up to 4 guests. The living room opens to the deck and features a gas fireplace, 32-inch TV with DVD player, and stereo with CD player. The dining area seats four with additional breakfast bar seating kitchen for two. This unit does not have A/C.
The master bedroom with king bed provides a view of Warm Springs and has a deck. The attached master bath area has two sinks and tub/shower combo. The second bedroom has two twins that can be bridged into a king upon request. This bedroom has access to a full bath off the hallway. There is an outdoor ski locker for your equipment. A Coin-operated laundry is located in the sauna building behind the outdoor hot tub.
Complex Features: The Sawtooth Condominiums are on Ritchie Drive in Warm Springs, just 2 blocks to the ski lifts and apres ski activities. Downtown Ketchum is about two miles away and can be reached via the free shuttle bus service. Sawtooth features a common area hot tub as well as a sauna in the complex, and ski storage for all of your equipment.
Please note: Alpine Lodging makes every effort to ensure that you get the exact property you request. If circumstances beyond our control prevent us from honoring your specific request, we will transfer your reservation to a comparable or upgraded unit.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Alpine Lodging Sun Valley
- 333 South Main St.
- Suite 101 Sockeye Building
- Idaho, 83340
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 888-724-2380
- Reservation Phone: 844-209-0367
- Check-In Phone: 888-724-2380
- Maintenance Phone: 208-726-5601
- After Hours Phone: 888-724-2380
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM Regular Season, Monday - Saturday 9AM-5PM Off Season
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: After hours check in via lock box. Check in packets are placed inside the lock box. Telephone on the side of the box, in case guest does not have the code or has questions. Calls go to after hours associate.