- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Baths
- Mountain View
This studio plus loft/1-bath condo sleeps 3 with a sofa sleeper and offers comfortable accommodations with moderate furnishings and some updated features. The ground floor entrance opens to the small full kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar that seats four. There is no dining table. The living room has a wood burning fireplace, 37-inch HDTV, DVD player and 5-CD disc changer, wireless internet, and a queen sleeper sofa. Sliding glass doors open to a small deck where you'll find views of Bald Mountain. This unit does not have A/C. The loft sleeping area features a queen bed, a 27-inch TV and DVD player. It has high ceilings and good light and is open to the living room below.
Complex Features: Snowrun Condominiums are located on Jane Lane in Warm Springs. The Greyhawk and Challenger ski lifts are about 2 blocks away. These comfortable units offer a great location close to the Warm Springs ski lifts apres ski activities. A free shuttle picks up just 50 yards from the condo which will transport you to downtown Ketchum and to the Sun Valley Resort.
Please note: Alpine Lodging makes every effort to ensure that you get the exact property you request. If circumstances beyond our control prevent us from honoring your specific request, we will transfer your reservation to a comparable or upgraded unit.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Alpine Lodging Sun Valley
- 333 South Main St.
- Suite 101 Sockeye Building
- Idaho, 83340
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 888-724-2380
- Reservation Phone: 844-209-0367
- Check-In Phone: 888-724-2380
- Maintenance Phone: 208-726-5601
- After Hours Phone: 888-724-2380
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM Regular Season, Monday - Saturday 9AM-5PM Off Season
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: After hours check in via lock box. Check in packets are placed inside the lock box. Telephone on the side of the box, in case guest does not have the code or has questions. Calls go to after hours associate.