- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Community View
This 1-bedroom plus loft/1-bath condo sleeps up to 4 guests and provides comfortable, clean accommodations with basic furnishings for an exceptional value in its 800 square feet of living space. The living room has a 40-inch flat screen TV/DVD, an I-Pod docking station, and a wood-burning fireplace. The small kitchen is fully equipped with the basics and has seating for four in bar stools at the counter; there is no dining table. Please note, this unit does not have A/C.
The bright and sunny master bedroom is located on the second floor and has a queen bed, a 26-inch flat screen TV, views to the north, high ceilings, and a sink and vanity with built-in hairdryer. The main bath is on the second level and has a tub/shower and a sink. The loft above the master bedroom has a twin bunk bed and shares the hallway bathroom. The front porch has a small table and two chairs for summer outdoor relaxation while enjoying the northern view. Free outdoor parking is available in front of the condo.
Complex Features: Trail View West Condominiums are conveniently located near the bike path, the River Run ski lifts on Bald Mountain, and is just a few blocks from downtown Ketchum. The complex has a coin-operated laundry facility. There is a free shuttle that will transport you to ski lifts on Bald Mountain, downtown Ketchum, and the Sun Valley and Elkhorn Resorts.
Please note: Alpine Lodging makes every effort to ensure that you get the exact property you request. If circumstances beyond our control prevent us from honoring your specific request, we will transfer your reservation to a comparable or upgraded unit.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Alpine Lodging Sun Valley
- 333 South Main St.
- Suite 101 Sockeye Building
- Idaho, 83340
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 888-724-2380
- Reservation Phone: 844-209-0367
- Check-In Phone: 888-724-2380
- Maintenance Phone: 208-726-5601
- After Hours Phone: 888-724-2380
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM Regular Season, Monday - Saturday 9AM-5PM Off Season
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: After hours check in via lock box. Check in packets are placed inside the lock box. Telephone on the side of the box, in case guest does not have the code or has questions. Calls go to after hours associate.