- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
Westridge Condo 27
Just a few blocks away from Bald Mountain ski lifts, this two-bedroom plus den 2 bath condominium is comfy, cozy, and all that you’ll need for a perfect vacation. This condo is 1253 square feet and is conveniently all on one level with an elevator from the parking garage to the 2nd floor entry.
The living area is open and offers gas fireplace and 36 inch flat screen TV. There is access to a deck with Mt views and gas grill. The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steal appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is a large dining table that seats 6.
The master bedroom is located off the living area and offers King bed, 36 inch flat screen TV and Mt views. The master bath is spacious with sunken jetted tub, walk in shower and dual sink vanity. The second bedroom located at the front of the condo has Queen bed and access to full size hallway bath with tub/shower and single vanity. The den has twin bunk beds and access to the hallway bath. There is a stack washer and dryer in a closet as you enter the condo.
Complex Features: The complex offers a community hot tub, elevator and underground parking assigned parking spaces.
Please note: Alpine Lodging makes every effort to ensure that you get the exact property you request. If circumstances beyond our control prevent us from honoring your specific request, we will transfer your reservation to a comparable or upgraded unit. This condo has only one assigned parking space.Read More
- Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Alpine Lodging Sun Valley
- 333 South Main St.
- Suite 101 Sockeye Building
- Idaho, 83340
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 888-724-2380
- Reservation Phone: 844-209-0367
- Check-In Phone: 888-724-2380
- Maintenance Phone: 208-726-5601
- After Hours Phone: 888-724-2380
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM Regular Season, Monday - Saturday 9AM-5PM Off Season
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: After hours check in via lock box. Check in packets are placed inside the lock box. Telephone on the side of the box, in case guest does not have the code or has questions. Calls go to after hours associate.