- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Baths
- Partial Mountain View
This second floor, corner studio/1-bath condominium offers comfortable, clean accommodations with basic furnishings. Ample sunshine provides light throughout this studio. It has a queen bed adjacent to the living room which has a 20-inch TV. The kitchen has an under-counter refrigerator, stove, small oven and microwave. The kitchen has two bar stools at the counter, but no dining table. There is a full size bathroom with regular tub and shower. There is a table top gas grill for your convenience. This condo is approximately 450 square feet and will sleep two guests. Wireless internet is provided. This unit does not have a phone, nor A/C.
Complex Features: The Atelier condominium complex is located on Old Dollar Road just across from the Sun Valley Lake. Most Atelier units offer access to the Sun Valley Resort amenities. The Sun Valley Resort amenity passes offer special access to the Sun Valley Inn Pool, Olympic and Kids pools (summer only), hot tubs, locker rooms, and fitness center. Golf, Tennis, Gun Club, and Trail Rides are also available at a discount. Atelier condos are within walking distance of the Sun Valley Village as well as the Sun Valley Pavilion. There is a free shuttle that picks up about 2 blocks away that will transport you to Bald and Dollar Mountains and downtown Ketchum.
Please note: Alpine Lodging makes every effort to ensure that you get the exact property you request. If circumstances beyond our control prevent us from honoring your specific request, we will transfer your reservation to a comparable or upgraded unit.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Alpine Lodging Sun Valley
- 333 South Main St.
- Suite 101 Sockeye Building
- Idaho, 83340
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 888-724-2380
- Reservation Phone: 844-209-0367
- Check-In Phone: 888-724-2380
- Maintenance Phone: 208-726-5601
- After Hours Phone: 888-724-2380
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM Regular Season, Monday - Saturday 9AM-5PM Off Season
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: After hours check in via lock box. Check in packets are placed inside the lock box. Telephone on the side of the box, in case guest does not have the code or has questions. Calls go to after hours associate.