We enjoyed our time at Phoenix 1 but with 2 adults and 3 children (2 teenagers) this unit was small--only 960 sq. feet. Unit was clean and parking was easy but Note.... there is a $20 parking fee (this was not told to me at time of booking). Dryer could use some help...one load took 2+ hours to dry. Beach access was a breeze. If you go be sure to check out LuLu's for dinner but get there early.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Military Members Appreciation
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2016 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 09/01/2016 - 12/31/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Stay & Play Golf Package
- Promo Code: GOLF
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2016 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 09/01/2016 - 12/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Spring Savings 2018!
- Promo Code: SUNNYSPRING
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/01/2018 - 05/16/2018Bookable Dates: 01/15/2018 - 05/05/2018Required stay from 3 to 5 Night
- Hangout Music Festival 2018
- Promo Code: HMF2018
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/14/2018 - 05/26/2018Bookable Dates: 11/19/2017 - 05/16/2018Required stay from 3 to 5 Night
Something magical happens when you visit the Phoenix I on the Alabama Gulf Coast. The moment you arrive, the world starts to fade away. Maybe it's the sound of waves gently lapping the shore or the smell of coconut oil. Perhaps it's our white sand Gulf Coast beaches and sparkling emerald water.
There is a nice outdoor pool that is well maintained with plenty of seating. The Phoenix I Condominium also features a Lighted Tennis Court, Indoor Racquetball Courts, Hot Tubs, Fitness Room, Gazebos, and Barbecue Grills. The kid pool has a mushroom shaped sprinkler that the kids will love!
The Phoenix I Condominium is in a premier location. Shopping and dining are all very close by. You have a great balcony to enjoy a high view of the beach and water. No long walks to the beach!
In the area there is plenty to do for entertainment including a water park, movie theaters, outlet malls, miniature golf, swimming, & boating. Carts are available to help with luggage & there is a covered loading area.
A great getaway is closer than you think. A visit to Orange Beach and Gulf Shores offers the perfect balance of non-stop activity and lay-around-doing-nothing time. Putter around a bit on one of our championship golf courses. Cast your line for deep-sea adventure on one of the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach fishing charters. Travel back in history with a visit to Fort Morgan, the site of the Civil War Battle of Mobile Bay. Commune with Mother Nature as you hike wildlife trails gazing at shorebirds.
This condo allows monthly reservations November 1 - March 15.
The total cost of reservations at Phoenix I #1147 does not include the cost of Parking Passes. Passes must be purchased on site upon entry into the complex.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Gulf Shores Office - Kaiser Realty
- 1557 Gulf Shores Parkway
- Gulf Shores
- Alabama, 36547
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (251) 968-6868
- Reservation Phone: (888) 217-1509
- Check-In Phone: (251) 968-6868
- Maintenance Phone: (251) 968-6868
- After Hours Phone: (888) 217-1509
- Email: Kaiser.Rentals@WynVR.com
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If you arrive at the Gulf Shores office after normal business hours, check-in is still possible. Simply pick up telephone next to front office doors. The telephone automatically rings the after hours call center. A customer service agents will assist with check-in via a lock box next to telephone.