- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Partial Ocean View
Second floor, end unit villa with partial ocean views and a screened porch. Free access to the community pool. Guests enjoy access to wireless internet. Square Feet 800
This cozy condo has it all. A comfortable living area with a flat screen TV and glass doors leading to the relaxing screened porch with ocean views overlooking the pool, a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and a cute dinette with bay windows. A stackable washer and dryer are located off the kitchen for convenience. The master suite has a queen bed, a flat screen TV, and sliding glass doors that lead to the screened porch.. A sleeper sofa in the living room offers additional bedding as well as a built in bed in the foyer. The bathroom has a full size tub and shower.
No Sportscard. Wild Dunes' amenities are limited to golf, dining, and bike trails.
Each Port O'Call Villa includes free parking, screened porch, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems..Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.