- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Partial Ocean View
This second floor villa has ocean views from a screened porch! Free access to the Community Pool. Square Feet 800.
This cozy condo has comfortable furnishings, a relaxing screened porch overlooking the pool has ocean views, a fully equipped kitchen and a cute dinette with bay windows. A stackable washer and dryer are located off the kitchen for convenience. The master suite has a king bed, a TV, and sliding glass doors that lead to the screened porch.. A sleeper sofa in the living room offers additional bedding. The bathroom has a full size tub and shower.
No Sportscard. Wild Dunes' amenities are limited to golf, dining and bike trails.
Each Port O'Call Villa includes: free parking, screened porch, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.