- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Ocean View
Relax in style in this classic beachfront house with fabulous ocean views and an easy four block walk to tennis, restaurants, and island pubs. Take the private dune path to the beach or enjoy croquet on the expansive front lawn. Kids dig in their own sand area while adults grill out in the gazebo on the gas grill. A family retreat or a great get-away for grownups, the house has cable, flat screen TV, DVD/VHS, HDMI hookup, and wireless internet. Six bedrooms, four and a half baths, and expansive screened porches help to accommodate up to twelve guests.
FIRST FLOOR: The ground floor of this comfortable beachfront house has two entrances, one private opening into the larger breezeway which connects to a screened porch with a sitting area and ping pong table. Outside is the sand play area and hammock. There are two sunny bedrooms with king beds, hardwoods floors, ceiling fans, individual sinks and window a/c units. In addition, this floor has a full bath with shower, a half bath, and another individual shower.
SECOND FLOOR The second floor has central air and heat. A cozy living room and connecting dining area with sisal carpets offer plenty of seating to just relax and enjoy the beautiful ocean view. The living room also has a 40 inch flat screen TV with non-regional DVD player (it will play DVDs from Europe). A cheerful blue and white kitchen features stainless appliances, two refrigerators, two Bosch dishwashers, an ice maker, and induction stove. The kitchen opens into the dining room as well as the furnished screen porch with a plantation table that seats up to twelve. The dining room table expands to also seat twelve. This floor has two king bedrooms, cypress paneling, hardwood floors, ceiling fans, and a private bath boasting the original large footed bath tub. The wraparound screened porch is furnished with old Ficks Reed rattan and has sweeping ocean views. The deck also has a tables for alfresco dinning.
THIRD FLOOR: Separate central air and heat for this floor. There are two bedrooms (3twin, 1 queen) and a full bath. Once again hardwood floors, paneling and ceiling fans. Both rooms offer an eagle’s eye view up and down the beach and ocean to either side.
Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.