We stayed in Sea Cabin 242-C for five nights in early October 2014. The condo is small but adequate for two adults, and the building is older, but in basically decent condition. However, in the unit we found the sofa to be so dirty and stained that we did not feel comfortable sitting on it without a sheet over it, the shower curtain was mildewed, the bedspread was old and stained, the disposal in the kitchen was leaking under the sink, and the balcony carpeting was worn and dirty.. Fortunately, the weather was perfect during our stay, and we enjoyed the morning sun, the beach, and the pool. The Isle of Palms condo building is in a great location with oceanfront views, private beach access, private pier, and nice pool. There is lots to do within a short drive including the city of Charleston, Sullivan's Island, and Mt. Pleasant. There is also a decent boardwalk area within a short walking distance with several shops and decent eating establishments. All the problems with the condo could very easily be remedied, making for a much more comfortable stay. If I were to visit again, I would not hesitate to stay at the Sea Cabins, but would choose another unit..
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Ocean View
Great one bedroom oceanfront condo with fabulous views up and down the beach from both front and back of villa! Features include: a direct view of the sunrise, balcony with ocean, pool and pier views, plus the front entrance has view towards Sullivan's Island and Breach Inlet! Laundry facilities, community pool and access to private fishing pier on site. Square Feet 490. Linens included. No pets. No smoking. PLEASE NOTE: this is a weekly only rental from May 1 to August 31 and has a 3 night minimum in off season. This building does not provide an elevator; access to the 2nd level is via stairs only.
The fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, under-mount stainless steel sink with pull-out faucet, stainless steel hood vent, and dishwasher. The bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, plus a wall-mounted TV and DVD player (to make use of the free DVD's available at our Front Desk), and view towards Sullivan’s Island and Breach Inlet. A set of small, ship-style bunkbeds in the hallway provide fun bedding for youngsters. The living area includes a sleeper sofa for additional bedding, plus a 32 inch flat screen TV with 60 channels of cable, VCR/DVD, and internet access is available for additional fees.
Each Sea Cabin Villa includes: free parking, ocean view deck, community pool, community fishing pier, initial supply of linens and towels, access to a laundry facility on site, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchenette with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The Sea Cabin complex offers free access to wireless internet. The password and login instructions are located inside the property. Just like any other internet access at a property, we cannot guarantee access, nor provide support for guest’s computers.Read More
Bedroom FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.