Stunning home and location walkable to grocery stores and the beach but not to downtown Charleston if renting this property I do suggest doing a rental car up having a means of transportation as you will need it to get into the city which is about 30 to 40 minutes away. There are some great restaurants on the island palm that we visited but loved staying at the house most of the day.The kitchen and family room area were very open which allowed all of us, 16 girls for a bachelorette party, be in one space at one time. There are more than enough beds and bathrooms for everyone and overall I would definitely recommend renting this property. We did not use the pool as the temperature outside was a little chilly and we opted not to have it heated but that is an additional fee if you do choose to rent here And the weather is less than ideal.
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Baths
- 2 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Across the street from the beach, this fabulous home features a private infinity edge pool with corner hot tub surrounded by IPE decking and ocean views from the upper levels (pool can be heated for a fee). This home offers many luxuries such as elevator service to all floors, Australian Cypress and stone flooring, wireless internet, gas grill, multiple decks, plus many more amenities! Square Feet 3884.
The ground floor is the garage area. The living areas start on the first level with four of the six bedrooms located on this floor. The first bedroom on this floor has a king bed and TV and features deck access and a private bath with a standup shower. The second bedroom features a queen bed, deck access, and has private access to the Jack and Jill bathroom. The third bedroom, with two twin beds and TV, has private access to the Jack and Jill bathroom. The remaining bedroom on this floor has a king bed, TV, and private bath with a standup shower. This floor also has a den with flat screen TV and DVD player. The den has deck access and a sleeper sofa which provides additional bedding.
The second floor has the main living areas living area and remaining bedrooms. The living area has such amenities flat screen TV with DVD and VCR, vaulted ceilings and access to the deck. The custom kitchen has Dacor appliances, premium granite counters and five burner gas stove, along with seating for four at the counter. The dining area is open to the living area and kitchen and seats eight. The master suite is located on this floor with king bed and access to the back deck. The master bath has a large walk-in rain shower and large aquatic whirlpool tub. The remaining bedroom also has a king bed, TV, and deck access. This bedroom also has a private bath with large stand up shower. The roof top deck has panoramic views and infinity edge pool with corner hot tub. (If temperatures drop below 55 degrees the hot tub and pool will not heat effectively._
Each home includes: free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems. Private Pool can be heated for fee. To ensure hot tub works, guest must pay to heat the pool. The hot tub water flows into the pool which then circulates back into the hot tub and it will not be toasty warm if pool is not being heated.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.