The cabin was clean and comfortable. The view when waking up in the morning was refreshing and romantic.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Mountain View
- Extra Day at No Cost!
- Promo Code: 7FOR6
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 7 to 28 Night
- 2018 Plan to Play in the Smokies
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 06/16/2017 - 06/30/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/14/2017 - 01/02/2019Bookable Dates: 06/14/2017 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Stay 2 Weeknights and Get a 3rd Free in the Smoky Mountains
- Promo Code: MIDWEEK3FOR2
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/04/2018 - 05/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/26/2018 - 05/21/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall in Love with the Smokies!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/22/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 03/20/2018Required stay from 2 to 6 Night
Mountain Dream is a charming 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin in Sevierville, just outside Pigeon Forge, that easily sleeps up to 8 people. With 2 king-sized beds and 2 queen-sized sofas, this cabin fits a large family or group with ease. Prepare meals full of memories in the fully-equipped kitchen and grill up a perfect steak on the charcoal grill. Let the jets of the upstairs jetted tub workout your knotted muscles, then warm up by the fireplace with a hot chocolate.
Enjoy the fresh mountain air while soaking in the private hot tub and overlooking the amazing Mount LeConte. As the morning birds serenade you, sit back in the rocking chair and enjoy your coffee. Other amenities include a game room, a community pool, and a washer & dryer combo.
With your stay at Mountain Dream within the luxurious Starr Crest Resort you are close to the community playground and pavilion. A community outdoor swimming pool is available to cool off with and it’s just a short drive to Upper Middle Creek Road to find the check-in office.
It’s just 15 minutes from your cabin doorstep to the heart of Pigeon Forge that’s full of entertaining exploits. Stop in to the Hollywood Wax Museum to strike a pose with the stars, and then try to survive the Castle of Chaos, a 5D adventure exploring for paranormal activity, and finally try not to get lost at Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors in a modern day fairytale. Visit the Old Mill, Pigeon Forge’s most recognized structure offering signature candies and artisan pottery, grab a bite to eat at The Old Mill Restaurant feature southern cooking at its best. Go Country Tonite for the one of the best shows in the Smokies, and the only to feature youth performers.
Wander down the Parkway to visit the charming village of Gatlinburg with tons of family fun to offer. Make an outing around the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Trail, an 8-mile loop to see and buy local crafts just 3 miles from downtown. Play a game of mini-golf at Fort Fun with indoor and outdoor courses, be astonished at the Guinness World Records Museum with hundreds of unbelievable exhibits then grab a bite at Crawdaddy’s where kids can eat free. Top off the day with a still tour and sampling of authentic Tennessee moonshine at Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery located right on the Parkway.
With so many outdoor adventures surrounding you it can be a difficult choice where to begin. The folks at Wildland Trekking Company are well qualified with local experts to lead you on a guided day hike. Give your legs a break with a visit to Five Oaks Riding Stables; experience the mountains while on horseback on the 70 acre nature park offering outstanding views. There is always more to explore in the Great Smoky Mountains.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Services AvailableRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Sugar Maple Cabins
- 1735 Upper Middle Creek Rd
- Tennessee, 37862
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 865-934-1030
- Reservation Phone: 877-237-9055
- Check-In Phone: 865-934-1030
- Maintenance Phone: 865-868-1190
- After Hours Phone: 877-237-9055
- Office Fax: 865-934-0537
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Read More