- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Golf Course View
This is a Pet Friendly Home! (Dogs Only - Must Call for Details)
Marsh Drive 17 is a five bedroom, five and a half bath home overlooking the 16th green and 17th fairway of the famous Harbour Town Links Golf Course. This ideal Hilton Head vacation rental also offers amazing sunset views over the Calibogue Sound. Your guests can enjoy three living areas, an entertainment room and private pool and spa (Pool is able to be heated for additional fee Oct-May; spa may be heated Oct-May, must contact office two weeks in advance to schedule)
The entertainment/media room boasts a pool table, a card / game table, full bar with large flat screen TV, wine fridge, ice machine and attached seating area. Feel like a chef cooking in the gourmet kitchen that offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and attached formal dining room with seating for ten. Each of the three spacious living rooms is equipped with large televisions, two are flat screens. Additional amenities include free wireless internet, an outdoor grill, full laundry room and chess tables.
The master bedroom offers a king bed with walk-in closets, flat screen television, and separate seating area. A private bathroom for the master includes a granite double vanity and a glass-encased, double-headed shower. The second bedroom has two queen beds with a flat screen television, while bedroom three sports a single queen bed with a flat screen television. Bedroom four has two twin beds and the fifth bedroom has two sets of twin bunk beds - both have flat screen televisions. There are two sofa sleepers for extra sleeping options.
The largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping AreaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.