- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Community View
Located within the Pelican Bay neighborhood in the heart of Wild Dunes, guests of this reverse floor plan home can enjoy an easy walk to the beach, golf course, and free community pool access for no-fuss island living. Pelican Bay in the heart of Wild Dunes makes for a perfect home base for your beach days. This two story home features an inverted floor plan and is situated on the sidelines of the golf course. Guests enjoy wireless internet access. Square Feet 1652.
FIRST FLOOR: The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed and has its own TV as well as a full private bath. Private doorway leads to the screened porch with views of a wooded areas and peaks of the golf course. The second bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and shares the full hall bath with a third bedroom that is furnished with a queen bed. This bedroom also has doors leading out to the furnished screened porch.
SECOND FLOOR: The second floor has a cozy living area, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, half bath off the kitchen with full size washer and dryer, a fourth bedroom with a full size bed and flat screen TV, and access to the porch. This extra large screened porch provides the perfect space for gathering. With a table for four, rocking chairs, and ample seating you can enjoy the tropical sea breezes. The living area is accented with hardwood floors, has a stereo system, flat screen TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable, and ceiling fan. The dining area is tiled, and can seat up to eight guests. The kitchen has a breakfast bar that seats three guests, and creates extra counter space. Built-in bookshelves beside the fireplace (sorry, not for guest use) are stocked with beach reads.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. This home does NOT have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, community swimming pool and bike trails. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.