- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Golf Course View
- A Summer To Remember On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: REMEMBER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 05/30/2018 - 06/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings On Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/30/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Located within the Pelican Bay neighborhood of Wild Dunes, guests of this home can enjoy an easy walk to the beach, free pool access, and no-fuss island living. Guests also have wireless internet access. With several vacation homes in the Pelican Bay neighborhood, this area is great for family reunions and group get-togethers. Pelican Bay is a great home base for your beach days: ride a bike across the street to the ocean, head down to the Front Beach area of the Isle of Palms for lunch and shopping, and then hang out by the neighborhood swimming pool for a little relaxing fun in the sun. Square Feet: 1444
FIRST FLOOR: The living room of this relaxed beach cottage includes an entertainment center featuring a TV and DVD player, plus expanded tier cable (fireplace not available for use). Hardwood floors gleam warmly in the sun, and run throughout the main living areas. The dining table can seat up to eight, and a glass panel door opens to the screened porch and the back deck, which overlook the fifth hole of the Wild Dunes Links golf course. A pass-through connects the dining room to the fully equipped galley kitchen. A half bath serves the living areas. To the left of the front door is the master bedroom, furnished with a queen bed. The master bath includes a soaking tub. French doors from the bedroom lead out to the back deck.
SECOND FLOOR: At the head of the stairs is a second bedroom, furnished with a queen bed. It shares a full hall bath with the third bedroom, which is furnished with a queen bed and has a private covered deck from which guests can enjoy views of the tee box of the 6th green of the Links course.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.