House had lots of room for all of us. Furniture in living room needs updating-old and not in good shape. Kitchen needs more small appliances. Plates and silverware were enough for our 20-not enough glasses. Felt kitchen was not adequately supplies for the number of guest house holds. Pool table above bedrooms was very noisy but workable. Overall feeling is it is good house for large numbers but needs updating and lots more in kitchen. Enjoyed the house but didn't get a homey feeling.
- 7 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Partial Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This custom built home with a reverse floor plan is located across the street from the beach access, across from the Citadel Beach house, and has a huge rooftop deck with a cabana, which includes a gas grill, sink, refrigerator, and a pool. Please note, the pool can be heated for $100 for 3 days, $200 4 to 7 days (call for details). Guests in this home also enjoy an outdoor shower, elevator that goes to all floors, ping pong table, pool table, hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, high speed internet, and full bar with ice maker and wine cooler. With seven bedrooms and seven and a half baths, this home can accommodate up to twenty people. Each of the seven bedrooms is decorated with sophisticated color palettes and rich fabrics, and tastefully accessorized. The garage can hold up to five cars. Please note, the pool will not be heated in July or August. Square Feet 5100
FIRST FLOOR On the first floor, there are six bedrooms. The first and second bedrooms both have a king size bed, cable TV, telephone and bath. The third and fourth bedrooms have two queen beds apiece, cable TV, telephone and bath. The fifth bedroom has two extra long twin beds, cable TV, telephone and bath. The sixth bedroom has a king bed, cable TV, telephone and bath. The laundry room is also located on the first floor.
SECOND FLOOR On the second floor is the spacious main living space, consisting of the gourmet kitchen, dining area, and living area. The living area has comfortable sectional sofa, and includes a flat-screen TV and DVD/VCR combo, gas fireplace, bar area with wet bar and seating for up to four guests, and a pool table area with a sleeper sofa and half bath. There is a round table in the living room which seats four, and is great for a snack or a game. The dining area can accommodate up to ten guests at the table, and is adjacent to the kitchen, which can seat up to four more guests at the breakfast bar. The gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances, and offers lots of counter space to make cooking a joy. The deck is located off the living room and is where the pool and cabana are located.
THIRD FLOOR The third floor is dedicated to the master suite. The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, and includes cable TV, telephone, and a deck with ocean views. The master bathroom has a whirlpool tub and a large shower, and a generous walk-in closet. Also on the third floor is a work area with a desk and high speed internet access.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. This home does not have access to the Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities limited to golf, dining, & bike trails. Additional fees may apply. Internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.