I would rent this house again. Was very well laid out for house party. Great access to beach. Owner had upgraded bath towels. All beds very comfortable.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Winter Rentals Available on Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 11/01/2017 - 02/28/2018Required stay from 28 to 28 Night
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Stroll out your back door and the beach is just steps away! Located oceanfront in the popular Beachside community, this non smoking home features ocean views, wireless internet access, a screened porch, a deck, private boardwalk to the beach, and an outdoor shower. Guests in this home have access to the community swimming pool and tennis courts. With four bedrooms and three baths, this home accommodates up to eight guests. Square Feet 1983
FIRST FLOOR The living room has terra cotta tile flooring and cheerful yellow walls. Three filled bookshelves supplement the entertainment center, which includes a flat screen TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable. A sleeper sofa provides additional bedding. Sliding glass doors lead out to the screened porch, which includes a dining table that seats four, and several rocking chairs. A sundeck off the screened porch includes lounge chairs and has a wonderful ocean view. The inside dining area can seat eight guests at the table, and another four at the breakfast bar which separates the dining area from the kitchen. Off the living room are two bedrooms. The first is furnished with two twin beds, and has its own TV. This bedroom shares access to the full hall bath. The second bedroom is a master suite, and is furnished with a king bed, and includes its own TV and private access to the sundeck. The master bath has a double sink vanity.
SECOND FLOOR Upstairs there are two bedrooms. The first is furnished with a king bed and has access to the upstairs oceanview deck. There is a flat-screen TV and VCR. This bedroom connects to the second bedroom via a Jack and Jill bathroom with a double sink vanity. The second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, and also has its own TV.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guests' personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.