- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
Ocean Boulevard 802
Isle Of Palms, SC
Located on the oceanfront, this home features full ocean views, an open floor plan, and two spacious oceanfront decks. This home offers hardwood floors, leaded glass double entry doors, Hunter Douglas blinds, nice furnishings, a 42-inch, flat screen HDTV in the living room, wireless internet access, great kitchen, and front and back porches. Other special features of this home include a fireplace and a private boardwalk to the beach. With four bedrooms and four baths, this home accommodates up to ten guests. Square Feet 3100
FIRST FLOOR The leaded glass entry doors create lovely patterns of light on the hardwood floors of the two-story entry hallway. The living room has high cathedral ceilings and plenty of windows to let in the light. Built in bookshelves flank the wood burning fireplace, and house the 42 inch flat screen HDTV, DVD player, and stereo. The kitchen includes a breakfast bar which seats two guests, and is adjacent to the dining area, which seats up to eight guests at the table. Both the living and dining areas have incredible ocean views, and sliding glass doors lead from these areas to the oceanfront deck. A table on the deck allows up to four guests to enjoy dining al fresco, and multiple rocking chairs create inviting places to rest for a while. A bedroom furnished with two twin beds is located just off the kitchen. This bedroom has its own TV, and access to a full hall bath with a shower/tub combination. To the right of the front door, the first-floor master suite is furnished with a king bed and includes its own TV. Sliding glass doors lead out to the deck, and the master bath includes a whirlpool tub and separate shower. His and Hers vanities make sharing the bath much more pleasant.
SECOND FLOOR At the head of the stairs is a loft area with a loveseat and stocked book shelf. To the right of the loft, you will find a bedroom furnished with a queen bed, and including its own TV. A sitting area houses a twin sleeper chair, and sliding glass doors open onto the second floor deck. The views are incredible, both on the deck and from the bedroom. The full private bath includes a shower/tub combination. Across the loft is the fourth bedroom. This room is also furnished with a queen bed, and has its own TV and twin sleeper chair. The full private bath includes a shower/tub combination. Sliding glass doors from this bedroom also lead out to the second floor deck, and offer fantastic ocean views.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.