Wonderful for family of one set of grandparents, four sets of children, and eleven grandkids ranging in age of 22 to 1, Pool area was ideal for all generations. We found some new quirky decor each and every day. Perfectly equipped, never experienced a more complete set up. This will definitely be on our vacation retal considerations in the future. D. Whitehead
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
A memorable vacation for years to come! This amazing, huge home sleeps up to twenty people, and includes a private oceanfront pool with two kiddie pools, hot tub, ceiling fans, hardwood floors, an outside shower, wireless internet access, and lots of Americana. Six themed bedrooms offer fun for all - we won't give everything away; you should experience this home for yourself! *Please note: a mandatory Security Deposit of $1500 is required when booking this home. Square Feet 5000
FIRST FLOOR: Ahoy, Matey! Large living room has plenty of seating, a flat-screen TV with DVD/VCR combo, CD player, ocean views, access to the first floor deck, and a nautical, pirate theme. Decor includes resident swashbucklers, hula girls and mermaids. The dining area has seating for up to fifteen guests, and the deck has additional seating for sixteen. The kitchen is open to the rest of the living area and has a breakfast bar which seats three. It features granite countertops, a Jenn-Aire range and an ocean view. The den has a western theme and offers a pool table, TV/VCR/DVD combo, a stereo, a full-sized refrigerator, and also has a private bath with a garden tub, extra-large stall shower, and a double-sink vanity. This room also offers deck access. The Love Shack, furnished with a king bed and full bed, is located off the kitchen and has a 1960's theme, and private bath with large stall shower.
SECOND FLOOR: The Jungle Room is furnished with a king bed and twin sleeper chair, and has a private bath. The Cat House is furnished with a king bed and a queen bed, and has its own private bath in this purr-fectly wonderful room. The Locker Room is ideal for sports fans. It is furnished with two king beds and a queen sleeper sofa, and also opens onto the deck. It shares a bath with The Hollywood Room. The Hollywood Room immortalizes the silver screen. It is furnished with a king bed and queen sleeper sofa, and also has access to the second floor deck. Finally, the hat is tipped to music in The Rock 'n' Roll Room which is furnished with two king beds and also has a private bath. All bedrooms have their own TV/VCR/DVD combos, and most have access to the upper deck.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
Bedroom FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.