The condo was nicely appointed - obviously has been updated recently. The unit being on the end afforded less traffic - nice and quiet! The ocean views were amazing and we loved watching the moonrise from our patio for several nights while we were there. We would definitely try to rent this unit in the future,
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
This third floor, oceanfront villa has three bedrooms and three baths. The end unit location offers great views. Guests enjoy free access to the neighborhood swimming pool and children's play area! With wood floors in the living area, and tile floors, plus granite counters in the kitchen, guests will enjoy these upgraded surfaces. Guests also enjoy wireless internet access. Square feet: 1250
The living area has a flat screen TV with DVD and deck access. The dining area opens to the living area and kitchen features seating for four. The kitchen has granite counters, tile floors, and extra seating for two at the counter.
The master suite is furnished with a king bed and TV, and offers ocean views and deck access. The second bedroom has a king bedroom, TV, deck access, and a private bath. The third bedroom has a TV, duo bunk bed (twin on top and full on the bottom), with twin bed trundle. This bedroom has access to hall bath.
This villa does not have a Wild Dunes Sports Card. Wild Dunes amenities are limited to golf, dining, community swimming pool and bike trails. The Shipwatch Complex offers a neighborhood wireless service that operates on an open network which requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computers or guarantee availability of the service.
Each Shipwatch Villa includes: free parking, deck, elevator access, free access to community swimming pool, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.