I rented this condo at the end of July for my Mother's birthday week. My Aunt and Uncle came with us too. We had a wonderful week at the beach! The condo is decorated beautifully and had everything we needed. The sofas were comfortable and the TVs in every room were great. By far our favorite thing about this condo was the awesome screened porch! We spent all of our time either at the beach or on the porch. I would definitely rent this condo again and recommend it!
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
Lovely, oceanfront villa with a screened porch leading right down to the sand! Interior features include wood floors, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, 3 flat screen TV’s, and wireless internet access. Guests enjoy access to the community pool, kiddie pool, and community charcoal grills.
The upgraded kitchen opens to the dining area and living room. The dining table seats 6, and additional seating is included at the counter bar. The living area includes comfy seating, a flat screen TV and a sleeper sofa. It opens to the screened porch, and offers beautiful beach and ocean views. The porch is furnished for outdoor dining.
The master bedroom features a King bed, flat screen TV and en suite bath with a walk in shower. The guest bedroom is furnished with two Double beds, and shares access to a full hall bath.
Please note: this condo rents on a Saturday to Saturday basis only.
Free access to the Community pool. No Sportscard-Wild Dunes amenities limited to golf, dining and bike trails.
Each Mariners Walk Villa includes: free parking, screened porch or deck, free access to community swimming pool & community charcoal grills, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.
Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Please note: the Isle of Palms beach renourishment project will be taking place between the months of October and February. Depending on where on the beach the work is taking place, there may be some noise, heavy equipment, and sand moving vehicles in the area.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.