- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Town View
Unique, free-standing home tucked in the heart of Historic Telluride.
Bedding: King, Queen, Twin Bunks, Twin Bunks, Twin Bunks
Enter this home (#151.5) through the alley between Colorado Avenue and W. Pacific Street in the geographic center of Historic Telluride. The full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and an electric stove is located on the left hand side as you enter. There is a living room with a flat screen TV and DVD player, as well as a dining area for 6 guests to the right. Also on this level is the 2nd bedroom with a queen bed, flat screen TV and a bathroom in the hallway with shower only (no tub). You can also access the outdoor patio from this level.
Walk downstairs to find the bunk room, set up with six twin beds, a TV with DVD/VHS and a walk-in closet. There is a luxurious bath with double sinks and a steam shower (no tub). The private washer/dryer are located on this bottom level
On the top level of the home accessed via the stairs is the Master Bedroom. This bedroom is open to the staircase and has no door. It has a king bed, a TV with DVD/VHS and a bathroom with shower only (no tub).
This private home has free wireless Internet access, a ski locker and one designated off-street parking spot. The location is tough to beat - a short walk to Telluride's Main Street (Colorado Avenue) for restaurants and shops and two short blocks to the free gondola and Lift 8 for easy ski access.
**Please note that there is construction next door to this condo - Summer-Fall 2018**
1,589 Square Feet
Business License # 016096Read More
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Heli Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Trails
- River Tubing
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- State Park
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Telluride Alpine Lodging
- 324 W. Colorado Avenue
- CO, 81320
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Reservation Phone: 877-358-7122
- Check-In Phone: 970-728-3388
- After Hours Phone: 970-708-2407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: In season: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Off season; 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Guests should contact the front desk to make arrangements. The office has a drop box that will contain an envelope with the guest’s check in materials. It will include arrival instructions. Guest should check in with the front desk the next morning. The night manager can be reached at 970-708-2407 with questions.