- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
This beautifully renovated 2nd floor villa has full ocean views from the great room and master bedroom. The living room features a 40 inch plasma TV and has deck access. The completely renovated kitchen features granite counter tops, wine cooler and upgraded appliances. Guests also enjoy high speed wireless internet access. This property is not the best choice for guests with children. Square Feet 1714.
The master bedroom has a king bed, TV and the master bath has a large shower with double heads. The queen bedroom has a private bath which has been completely upgraded with large shower. The twin bedroom has access to the fully renovated hall bath.
Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
Each Mariners Watch Villa includes free parking, screened porch or sunroom, deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, local telephone service, 24-hour security in a gated community.
For guests staying 11/14/18-2/28/2019, please be aware there may be some construction noise, equipment, and debris in the villa complex as the stairways are being replaced.
Kiawah Business License: BL007559-01-2018Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.