Back door that could not be latched unless locked which owner evidently would not fund to repair. A malfunctioning toilet. Back fence with missing slats. All this gives the impression of a poorly maintained property. I will not stay there again. I submitted this earlier so don't ask for it again!!
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Community View
This family friendly home is only one block from the beach and includes a private swimming pool and outdoor jungle gym! With hardwood floors, foosball table, wireless internet, and a separate spacious sunroom, this home is a perfect vacation spot. This three bedroom home also has two full baths and will accommodate up to eight guests. Square Feet 2400
LIVING AREAS The living room offers an entertainment center with a nice collection of books, a flat screen TV with DVD player, surround sound and digital cable. A gas fireplace is available to warm the room on cool days and hardwood floors with sisal rugs pair with exposed beam ceilings to create a feeling of sophistication. Comfy overstuffed couches and charming fixtures add a sense of originality that is enforced by the original art in the house. The dining room features pendant lighting above the table and will accommodate six guests easily. The long galley kitchen has plenty of counter space, and tile floors . A Dacor stove with 6 burners and a double oven helps make cooking a breeze. The tiled sunroom includes a large flat screen TV with surround sound, a futon that will pull out to a double bed, and a bar with small refrigerator. The bar can seat four. Outside the sunroom is a large deck with a gas grill. A picnic table offers a place to enjoy those burgers and steaks. The fenced yard is nicely landscaped, and includes a jungle gym for the kids and a private pool.
BEDROOMS The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed, and includes a full private bath with a stall shower and lovely stained glass window. The second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed, and shares the full hall bath with a shower/tub combination. The third bedroom is also furnished with a queen bed, and shares the full hall bath. This bedroom has its own TV.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service requires a login and password. Contact the front desk about the login information. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.