Loved the interior decorating and the tropical back yard that was beautiful and relaxing. Love that quite end of the island.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Community View
- Winter Rentals Available on Charleston's Islands
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 11/01/2017 - 02/28/2018Required stay from 28 to 28 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This pet friendly, three bedroom, two bath home is just a short walk from the beach and features a fenced backyard. Guests enjoy such amenities as wireless internet access and a gas grill.
The living room features hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings. There is also a flat screen plasma TV with DVD and Xbox 360. The kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and hardwood floors, opens onto dining room. The dining room, which is also open to the living room, has seating for seven. A deck and a screened porch extend the living space to the outside. The screened porch has an outdoor bar with small portable ice maker.
The master suite has a Queen bed, TV, and attached master bath. The second bedroom also has a Queen bed and TV. This bedroom has access to hall bath as does the third bedroom. The final bedroom has TV, DVD, and two Twin beds. An Aerobed provides additional bedding.
Pet Friendly Home- If booking this home online and you intend to bring your dog, please write 'PET' into the Special Request line of the booking page. A copy of our Pet Policies will be sent to you, and a charge of $50/per day or $200/week will be added to the rental rate to cover the cost of the pet fee. Please sign and return the Pet Policy document as soon as possible.
Each home includes free parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service. The wireless service operates on an open network that requires no logins or passwords and provides no network security. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.Read More
- Casual Dining
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- National Park
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- River Tubing
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Isle of Palms
- 1400 Palm Blvd.
- Suite N
- Isle of Palms
- South Carolina, 29451
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-247-5050
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-886-9840
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Fax: 843-886-3055
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: If a guest does not arrive by closing time, their check-in packet is placed in a lockbox, located just outside our Front Desk office, in the drive-thru lane. The lockbox assignment info is sent to our after-hours call center, and guests can retrieve their info by calling 1-800-877-0837. Guests can drive around the back of the building and pull in to the center lane of the drive-thru to retrieve their check in packet. An 800 number is posted on the lockboxes and on the front door if assistance is needed. There is also a sign on the front door directing guests to the lockbox location.