Better cutlery would be nice (at least one good cutting knife). Coffee pots should be replaced; the lid is broken.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Ocean View
- Last Minute Savings On Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Stay More, Save More on Charleston's Islands!
- Promo Code: STAY18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/24/2018Bookable Dates: 12/21/2017 - 03/21/2018Required stay from 2 to 14 Night
- Save $100 on Condos & $200 on Homes This Spring!
- Promo Code: BREAK
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/07/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 04/02/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
1331 Pelican Watch is a delightful first floor villa featuring an ocean and inlet view, with an uninhabited barrier island across the inlet, and the open ocean to the left. Club access. Square feet 900
The spacious living area features a sleeper sofa and TV with cable. Sliding glass doors open to the spectacular ocean view deck. The covered deck has a dining table for four and steps leading down to the boardwalk to the beach. The fully equipped kitchen features smooth granite counters and has a pass through to the dining area. The dining area seats four.
The master suite is just off the hall entryway and features king bed and a flat screen TV. The master bath features a tub and shower combination. An additional full bath is located off the hall.
Each Pelican Watch Villa includes: free parking, deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local telephone service and 24-hour security in a gated community.
The Lake House at Seabrook, offered by the Seabrook Island Property Owners Association, gives guests access to an indoor heated pool, a fitness center, fitness classes and library. Guests have access to these amenities for additional usage charges. The outdoor pool at the Lake House is available free of charge for all Seabrook guests. To access these facilities, a Lake House Amenity Card is required, and additional fees may apply based on the activity you choose to use.
The Club at Seabrook allows guest access to two championship golf courses, the Racquet Club for tennis, the Equestrian Center, ocean front pool complex, and all dining options inside the security gate. To access these facilities a Club Amenity Card is required. Additional fees will apply based on the activity you choose to participate in. Each property is individually owned and therefore each property has different levels of access to the Club facilities.
Optional Amenity Access - if rental guests wish to access Club facilities, an amenity card may be obtained at the Club Amenity Office for $25 per day, $150 per week, or up to $350 per month for the Club amenity access cards. Usage fees and a card deposit will apply.
THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESSRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Freshfields Front Desk
- 354 Freshfields Drive
- Kiawah Island
- South Carolina, 29455
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 800-877-0837
- Reservation Phone: 800-845-3911
- Check-In Phone: 800-877-0837
- Maintenance Phone: 843-768-9908
- After Hours Phone: 800-877-0837
- Office Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM from Easter to Labor Day; otherwise 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Lockboxes are located outside our front desk for after-hours check-in. Please call 1-800-877-0837 if you would like to pre-arrange a lockbox.