From calming ocean breezes on Isle of Palms' beaches to the renowned Southern charm of historic Charleston, South Carolina vacations offer something for everyone. Signature golf courses, world-class tennis resorts, and outdoor excursions through maritime wilderness await active vacationers all along the South Carolina Coast, from Hilton Head Island to Kiawah Island to Myrtle Beach.
Experience high-end shopping, Lowcountry cuisine and all the top-rated attractions of South Carolina beach vacations with accommodations from Wyndham Vacation Rentals.Read More
- Windswept Villas
- The Windswept Villas oceanside complex lies between the shores of the Kiawah’s beaches and the scenic Night Heron Park and Nature Center. These South Carolina accommodations range from 1 to 4 bedrooms, and every villa has a porch or deck for enjoying the beautiful ocean views. A boardwalk leads past sand dunes and sea oats to the sandy beach beyond, where umbrella and chair rentals are available seasonally.
- Sea Pines Rentals
- The highly popular Sea Pines community spans 5,000 acres on Hilton Head Island. Bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, Sea Pines boasts five miles of beaches, Harbour Town and South Beach Marinas, and the nationally recognized Sea Pines Racquet Club. Harbour Town Links, home of the annual RBC Heritage PGA TOUR Golf Tournament, is one of three championship golf courses located in Sea Pines.
- Ocean Blue
- A striking blue-and-white exterior and the smell of salty sea air greet visitors to Ocean Blue on South Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach. These large 4- and 5-bedroom condos boast oceanfront views from private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows. Ocean Blue amenities include a seasonally heated outdoor pool with a sun deck and lounge chairs, an indoor pool, lazy river and hot tub.
- Charleston Oceanfront Villas
- The name says it all at Charleston Oceanfront Villas. This gated community in Folly Beach lies just steps from the beach. Two oceanfront pools are available seasonally, April through October. The 4-bedroom accommodations have oceanfront balconies and can easily sleep up to 8 guests. Linens and towels are included with the rental. Wireless Internet access and complimentary covered parking for 2 vehicles are available as well.
- Villamare Villas
- Villamare Villas at Palmetto Dunes Resort is a beautiful oceanside complex with paved walkways, flowering gardens and freshwater lagoons. Each of the 2- and 3-bedroom villas has a private balcony with an oceanfront view or a view of the beautifully landscaped community. The large outdoor pool is heated in the spring and fall. Amenities also include a hot tub, an indoor pool, a sauna and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Gulfstream Cottages
- Cheerful, brightly colored homes line the streets of this charming beach community in South Myrtle Beach. Just a block from the beach and in close proximity to restaurants, shops and Myrtle Beach attractions, accommodations at Gulfstream Cottages include single- and multi-story island homes with 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- Sea Crest Villas
- Sea Crest Villas offer 2- and 3-bedroom oceanfront and ocean-view accommodations in North Forest Beach. This beautifully landscaped property includes winding walkways, shimmering ponds and majestic palms. A private boardwalk leads to the beach. Amenities include two oceanfront pools, as well as an indoor pool, a hot tub and a baby pool. Casual dining is located on site, and tennis memberships are available with select villa rentals.
- Ocean 7
- Conveniently located on Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach, the Ocean 7 condominiums are situated just one block south of Family Kingdom Amusement & Water Park and just across the street from the beach. Each of these 4- and 5-bedroom condos includes a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and local calls, an in-unit washer/dryer, and multiple living and sitting areas.
What better time to save on a vacation than right now? Grab a great South Carolina vacation deal with money-saving offers on accommodations. Check the Vacation Deals page for our best lodging deals in South Carolina. Book your stay today, and be on vacation in no time!Read More
A Perfect Partnership
We've all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for," but with Wyndham Vacation Rentals, you get more. Much more.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business. As part of the Wyndham Destinations family of brands, more property owners trust Wyndham Vacation Rentals to market, manage, and maintain their rental properties in the U.S. than any other professional vacation rental management company. Our commitment is to help our homeowners maximize their property's income potential and provide an overall relaxing experience for you and future rental guests.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals in South Carolina continually strives to make your homeowner experience one of individual attention and professionalism and to help your property realize its full investment potential. We pride ourselves on having a local team with global support, making us the best of both worlds and the perfect partner to manage your vacation rental. The high standards to which we hold our people and our properties form the basis of our Vacation Rental Bill of Rights® — a list of six key commitments that every traveler can expect when booking a vacation rental stay with us.
Our goal is to drive your revenue further by creating a strategic marketing plan. Through this plan we will enhance your bookings and generate the results you expect by optimizing distribution channels. In other words, our marketing doesn't start and stop here. We proudly and successfully partner with several other distribution channels and maintain your property there as well—putting more money in your pocket.
- ...And More!
Our success as a property management company begins with the trust our owners place with us. We work hard to help our owners get the most value possible from their rentals. Our fantastic team of detail-driven staff takes personal pride in inspecting, managing, and maintaining each property.
If you've got a property in South Carolina and you're looking for personal service, powerful marketing, and exceptional property management, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Contact our local Business Development team to join our program or for any additional information or questions that you may have.
Top South Carolina Vacation Rental Destinations include:
- Charleston's Islands
- Folly Beach
- Isle of Palms
- Kiawah Island
- Seabrook Island
- Sullivan's Island
- Wild Dunes
- Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Head Island
- Sea Pines
- Palmetto Dunes
- Shipyard Plantation
- Singleton Beach
- Forest Beach
- Folly Field
Charleston is home to five unique beach towns—each one serving up captivating backdrops for your next island escape. On Charleston’s Islands the sunrise is just as sweet as your tea. The culture is just as rich as your grits. And the beaches never stop sparkling. Experience natural beauty on all of Charleston’s Islands, including Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island and Wild Dunes. Picture your next family vacation relaxing on miles of pristine beaches, indulge in mouth-watering Southern cuisine, and come face to face with America’s most charming historic district. Travel to Charleston and start making new memories or treasure old traditions. Charleston, South Carolina was voted the Best City in the World—and it’s time you discover why. A Charleston vacation is more than a memory—it’s an experience turned tradition. The Holy City is home to a hearty culinary scene. With hundreds of restaurants to choose from, Charleston is a foodie’s dream. Stay busy exploring the rich American history Charleston has to offer. Stroll through Drayton Hall, one of America’s oldest preserved plantation houses still open to the public, or spend your afternoon at the Middleton Place House Museum, built in 1755. Combine LowCountry charm, rich American history and delectable dining with beautiful beaches, and your next Charleston vacation is bound to be remarkable. Our collection of Charleston vacation rentals includes oceanfront condos and fully equipped private homes. Whether it's a romantic getaway at a beachfront property, or a family trip to a home with a private pool, your perfect vacation rental awaits. Explore our website, and let us help you plan your Charleston Islands vacation.more info
Hilton Head Island
Hurricane Florence Information A mandatory evacuation has been issued for the South Carolina coast. Our local offices in Hilton Head will be closed until the evacuation order is lifted and it is safe to return. Mandatory evacuations have been issued for the South Carolina coast and the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Our local offices in Hilton Head, Charleston's Islands, Hatteras and Corolla will be closed. Please visit the National Hurricane Center for storm updates on Hurricane Florence. Beach fun meets recreation and adventure during a Hilton Head Island vacation. Beautiful beaches with calming Atlantic breezes serve as the backdrop for an endless supply of outdoor activities with our Hilton Head vacation rentals, including beach house & condo rentals. The legendary Harbour Town Links golf course—which hosts professional golf tour events—is just one of many top-ranked golf and tennis facilities in the Sea Pines communities. Shelter Cove Marina and the 11-mile lagoon make the Palmetto Dunes area perfect for kayaking, canoeing and fishing. Twelve miles of bike paths weave through the Shipyard Plantation community, providing exercise and excitement for active vacationers. For the avid shoppers, Forest Beach’s Coligny Plaza includes movies and seasonal entertainment to complement serious bargain hunting. Wyndham Vacation Rentals manages private homes, Hilton Head beach condo rentals, as well as exclusive villas for rent. Search our website to find the best vacation rental for your Hilton Head Island vacation.more info
With beautiful beaches and an array of attractions, Myrtle Beach vacation rentals & resorts are a great choice for a family trip, adventurous weekend or romantic getaway. Pirate shows, mini-golf and water parks make Myrtle Beach a family-friendly location, while wineries and live shows appeal to visitors without little ones. Famous for its meticulously manicured courses, serious golfers find great deals on golf vacations here in the “Seaside Golf Capital of the World.” Avid anglers can even charter a boat at the full-service marina at Harbourgate Marina Club for a deep-sea fishing excursion. Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers a variety of amenity-filled Myrtle Beach condo rentals and spacious beach homes, guest rooms and suites at oceanfront hotels, and a conference center in North Myrtle Beach with 6,500 square feet of meeting space. Start your search now for the Myrtle Beach vacation rental of your dreams.more info
Anderson Ocean Club & Spa
A unique and upscale oceanfront Myrtle Beach hotel in the heart of the Grand Strand. Full-service Awakening Spa and onsite dining.more info
Bahama Sands Luxury Condominiums
Comfortable and inviting family-friendly accommodations at an oceanfront hotel, convenient to North Myrtle Beach attractions.more info
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
An oceanfront resort in North Myrtle Beach with accommodations ranging from studios to spacious 3-bedroom suites, plus onsite dining.more info
Camelot by the Sea
The only themed resort in Myrtle Beach, offering oceanfront accommodations from studios to furnished 1- to 3-bedroom suites.more info
Harbourgate Marina Club
Set on the Intracoastal Waterway, Harbourgate features spacious 1- to 3-bedroom suites, each with a balcony overlooking the marina.more info
The Patricia Grand
Amenities at this iconic Myrtle Beach resort hotel include oceanfront, indoor and kiddie pools, plus a lazy river and whirlpool.more info