- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Baths
- Community View
Enjoy the luxury of Oyster Catcher 4 - a newly renovated, stunning Sea Pines home with your own private pool, screened in porch and a beach path right in the backyard!
• 6th Row Home – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
• Square Feet: 2581
• Renovations to 1st Floor (new flooring, furniture and kitchen)
• Private Pool (Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, 2 Sets of Pyramid Bunks (twin/double), Sleep Sofa
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Queen
• All Bedrooms have Private Bathroom
• 70” Flat Screen Television in Living Room
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a completely renovated kitchen with granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen opens up to a dining room table which seats 6. The comfortable and spacious living room with brand new furniture and decor has a flat screen TV and access to the screened-in porch and the pool deck.
The first two bedrooms are located on the first floor. The first has a king bed and the second is the ideal kids bedroom equip with games and two pyramid bunk beds. The second floor has the third and fourth bedroom, the third bedroom has a queen bed and the fourth has a king bedroom. All bedrooms have attached bathrooms.
Dog Friendly Rental Home – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee; this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More