- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Baths
Sit back, relax and experience the beauty of the low country in 40 Starboard Tack. This 4 bedroom home offers gorgeous views of the lagoon with a private fishing dock and newly updated furniture and flooring! This home truly has it all with a home cardio gym, a game room, and access to kayaks!
• Lagoon View Home – Palmetto Dunes
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
• Square Feet: 3840
• 2 Living Rooms
• Private Pool (Free pool heat offered during September to November and March to May)
• First Floor Bedding: King, Queens, 2 Twins
• Second Floor Bedding: Queen with Futon
• 6 Televisions
• Game Room with Ping-Pong
• Gas Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Kayaks & Gym Equipment (use at own risk)
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
As you enter the home you are greeted with a nautical themed living room and a dining area that seats 6. The fully equipped kitchen offers granite counter tops, updated flooring and a breakfast nook that overlooks the pool. The second living room, located off of the kitchen, overlooks the pool deck which showcases a breathtaking view of the lagoon and has a weber grill perfect for an outdoor barbecue. The pool offers complimentary pool heat from March through May and September through November only. Must call the office in advance to schedule - it will not heat if the temperature drops below 55 degrees.
The first three bedrooms are located in the main part of the house, near the dining area and living rooms. The first bedroom offers a king sized bed with a private bath, the second offers a queen sized bed and the third offers two twin beds. Both the second bedroom and the third share a bathroom in the hallway.
On the other side of the home is the gym, game room, a very private second floor queen bedroom with bathroom, and a loft with siting area overlooking the lagoon which makes the house perfect for multiple families.
The house has three separate heating/cooling zones with separate thermostats so everyone can be comfortable. There are also golf clubs, tennis racquets and fishing poles for guest use.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center and a variety of pickle ball courts. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids activities and entertainment. Palmetto Dunes has a great general store for all of your last need items and plenty of food options to choose from. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More