- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Baths
- Community View
This four bedroom vacation home is next to a beach path and is very close to South Beach Marina. A great screened in porch, off the back of the home, showcases the true low country ambiance.
• Near Ocean Home – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1981
• Home is Elevated – 14 Steps to Front Door
• Large Screened Porch
• Complex Pool (not heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: Queen, Two Twins
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Two Twins
• Short Walk to Beach
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Complimentary Tennis (one hour/daily at South Beach Racquet Club)
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The living area offers wood flooring throughout, a flat screen TV, cathedral ceilings and invites in lots of sunshine with the surrounding windows. A modern kitchen offers upgraded cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. There is a formal dining space, ideal for family meals and gatherings.
The first floor master suite has a queen bed, with a private bathroom featuring double vanity granite countertops and a shower; bedroom two has two twin beds. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms; one is a second master with a king bed and private bathroom with a shower-tub combo; the other room has two twin beds. All of the bedrooms have televisions and DVD players, as well as private bathrooms with either a shower or shower-tub combination. This home offers high speed internet access, complimentary tennis at the South Beach Racquet Club, and access to a complex swimming pool.
Dining, shopping, tennis and water sports are just across the street at South Beach Marina village, which is also the location of the popular Salty Dog Cafe.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More