- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Ocean View
Beachside Tennis 1841 is a fourth floor, two-bedroom condo that offers gorgeous views of both the ocean and Calibogue Sound.
• Ocean/Sound View Condo – Sea Pines
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
• Square Feet: 1413
• 2 Balconies
• Complex Pool (not heated)
• Complex Propane Grills
• Bedding: King, Two Queens, Sleeper Sofa
• Located on 4th Floor
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
Enjoy watching the sunrise from the private balcony. The living room is beautifully decorated and has a large flat-screen TV. The kitchen features granite countertops, while a dining area provides seating for six. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has a king bed; bedroom two has two queen beds. Both bedrooms offer private bathrooms and balcony access.
Beachside Tennis is situated in the South Beach area of Sea Pines. It offers a beachfront swimming pool and deck as well as complex gas grills. This wonderful complex is located a quick drive away from everything that Sea Pines has to offer.
Sea Pines Beach Club Access – As of May 2018, Sea Pines implemented a daily parking fee of $10 per car (Memorial Day – Labor Day). The Beach Club offers nice restrooms, restaurants and a beach bar; it’s free to go to and use the amenities; you can still access the club by bicycle or trolley for free.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More