This was our first rental at Shipyard Plantation. We have been going to Hilton Head for the past 10 years but needed a larger place than what we had previously rented. The condo at Beachwalk really met our needs. It was very spacious. My grandsons had their own bedroom and bathroom. There was a living room and also a sitting room that I loved. I could sit and drink coffee and read in the morning without waking everyone up.The kitchen was fully stocked, which was important to us since we do a lot of cooking.My husband really enjoyed the lagoon and deck in the back. He spent a lot of time watching the wildlife. The beach is very close.We loved the bike trails and saw alligators along the golf course in the evenings. I would recommend this condo to anyone who is looking for a relaxing vacation.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- Lagoon View
- Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPRING
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Pedal into Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BIKE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
- Early Summer Savings on Hilton Head Island!
- Promo Code: EARLY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/05/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 02/25/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Beachwalk 167 is a three-bedroom condo that overlooks the 5th hole of the Galleon Golf Course in Shipyard.
The large living room has a flat-screen TV, wet bar and access to a large patio with a seating area. The kitchen features large windows overlooking the outside patio, while a dining provides seating for six. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
All of the bedrooms are located on the second level. The master bedroom has a king bed, bedroom two has a queen bed and bedroom three offers two twin beds. Each bedroom features a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a full private bathroom.
Beachwalk Villas is a quiet complex located within Shipyard. This complex is located directly across the street from Shipyard Beach Club, making it a short walk to the beach. There is also a large complex swimming pool with a large deck – perfect for soaking up the sun.
A quaint, 800-acre gated resort community, featuring three nine-hole golf courses and the Van der Meer tennis center, Shipyard has a handful of homes and villas to choose from for your island vacation. Enjoy the twelve miles of bike paths throughout the plantation and the numerous lagoons that are home to many varieties of semi-tropical birds and wildlife. Shipyard Plantation has a private beach club and reserved parking for the resort's guests.Read More
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.