- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Baths
This gorgeous, 5,000 square foot oceanfront home is situated near South Beach Marina. It offers breathtaking ocean views, high end upgrades throughout, and features five bedrooms, four full baths, two half baths and two levels of living space.
• Direct Oceanfront Home – Sea Pines
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 2 Half Baths, Sleeps 14
• Square Feet: 5496
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Private Pool/Spa (Pool and/or spa heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, Two Queens, Two Bunk Beds
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, King
• Main Living Area Located on 2nd Floor (living room, dining room and kitchen)
• Boardwalk to Beach
• Screened Porch
• Media Room
• 6 Steps to Front Door
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The first floor features an entertainment room with a 55” flat screen TV and Blu-Ray/DVD player. Three bedrooms are on this floor – bedroom one has one king bed, bedroom two has two queens beds and bedroom three offers two twin bunk beds.
The main living area is on the second floor and features a chef's kitchen, large dining area, living room and screened-in porch overlooking the pool and Atlantic Ocean. The remaining two bedrooms are on this level: bedrooms four and five each offer a king bed.
A private pool and deck showcase the beautiful oceanfront location, with a private boardwalk for immediate access to the beach.
Additional amenities include a gas grill, complimentary Wi-Fi and private laundry room. The pool/spa can be heated seasonally for a fee – must call office in advance to confirm (does not heat if temperature drops below 55 degrees). One garage is available for guest use and can fit one full sized SUV. There are also some beach towels provided, a few pool toys and beach chairs also available for guest use.
Sea Pines Beach Club Access – As of May 2018, Sea Pines implemented a daily parking fee of $10 per car. The Beach Club offers nice restrooms, restaurants and a beach bar; it’s free to go to and use the amenities; you can still access the club by bicycle or trolley for free.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More