- Private Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Baths
- Community View
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Fall In Love With Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: FALLINLOVE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2018 - 11/30/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 10/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Just a two minute walk to the beach, Belted Kingfisher 3 is a newly renovated home with upgrades throughout, and is located close to the South Beach area of Sea Pines Resort.
• Sixth Row Home – Sea Pines
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 13
• Square Feet: 2330
• Completely Renovated in 2016
• Private Pool (Pool heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Queen and Twin, Pyramid Bunk (double and twin)
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• 2 Living Rooms
• Wireless Internet
• Propane Grill
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
As you walk through the front door, you are welcomed by a Beachwood inspired tile and beautiful beach décor. The chef inspired kitchen features all new stainless steel appliances, personal icemaker, instant hot water perfect for morning tea, and granite countertops. Adjacent to the kitchen, guests can gather around the handmade Cypress-wood farm table nuzzled up against a banquette style bench perfect for homemade meals!
Drawing you into the living area, you notice the fifty-inch flat screen television, private wine and beer coolers and a shiplap accent wall. Sit back and relax after a long day at the beach with your favorite beverage and catch up on your favorite show or enjoy any of the complimentary HD channels provided. Can’t agree on what to watch? No need to worry! Walk just around the corner to the Carolina room which features a 60-inch flat screen TV, views of the pool and patio area and a queen sleeper sofa. Enclosed by windows, enjoy Hilton Head Island natural landscape or shut the blinds at your convenience with the hand held remote control.
The first of four bedrooms offers a full/twin bunk bed, a murphy bed and sliding barn style door leading into its own private bathroom. Bedroom two has a queen bed and private bathroom; the third bedroom has a private bathroom, and a queen and twin bed. All private bathrooms offer a stand up walk-in shower, with rain inspired shower heads and granite vanities. Each bedroom has a 32-inch flat screen television and share a private access to a back patio connecting all three rooms.
The Master Bedroom offers a king sized bed, 40 inch flat screen TV and a shiplap accent wall. You have the option of relaxing in the free standing tub or rinse off in the stand up, rain inspired shower. With double granite vanities, there is ample room for any couple to get ready.
As you walk outside, you are immediately drawn to the 400 sq. ft. L shaped pool which not only features a sundeck great for small children but a waterfall bench that’s perfect for cooling off. After taking a dip in the pool, layout and catch some rays in the oversized lounge chairs or grill out and rest on the sectional on the top deck in the shade. (Complimentary pool heat offered March through May and September through November. Must call office in advance to confirm heat and schedule – does not heat if temperatures drop below 55 degrees.)
Dog Friendly Rental Property – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee (if there is no damage to the property); this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More