The house has the size and facilities we need for our family. We had the whole family kids and grandkids at Black Duck 3 on Hilton head Island. Beautiful house had a wonderful time thank you.
- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Baths
- Community View
- Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPRING
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Pedal into Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BIKE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
- Early Summer Savings on Hilton Head Island!
- Promo Code: EARLY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/05/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 02/25/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
This updated five bedroom home sits two rows back from the ocean.
• Second Row Home (adjacent to beach path) – Sea Pines
• 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: 4414
• 2 Living Rooms
• Private Pool/Spa (Pool and/or spa heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• First Floor Bedding: King, Two Doubles, Two Doubles, Sleeper Sofa
• Second Floor Bedding: King, Queen
• Wet Bar (refrigerator and microwave)
• Propane Grill
• Main Living Area Located on 2nd Floor (living room, dining room and kitchen)
• 7 Flat Screen Televisions
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
Black Duck 3 was recently updated with soft beach tones throughout its spacious two-story layout. As you enter the home, a family room offers a great space for gathering with ample seating, wet bar, a dining table and flat screen TV, as well as easy access to the deck, featuring a private pool and spa (seasonal heating available - fees/restrictions apply, please call office for details and to confirm).
Adjacent to the family room are three bedrooms. The first master suite has a king bed, with a private bathroom that has a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The second and third bedrooms each have two double beds, both with private bathrooms (please note that one bathroom does not contain a shower, only a tub).
The second level showcases the open concept layout – the dining areas, kitchen and main living room easily flow, with ample space and seating for the group to gather. The spacious kitchen features black granite countertops, white cabinetry, a center island with cooktop, double ovens, bar seating and extensive counter space; two dining tables will accommodate up to fourteen guests. A second master suite is just off the living area, featuring private access to the balcony overlooking the pool. The fifth bedroom has a queen bed and private bath.
Additional amenities include a sleeper sofa, garage, a gas grill, wireless internet access and a laundry room.
Dog Friendly Rental Property – If booking this property via our website and plan on bringing your dog, please write DOG in the comments section of the booking page (up to two dogs are allowed). There is a $150, non-refundable pet fee (if there is no damage to the property); this fee is not included in online quotes or bookings. You will receive your Rental Agreement, which includes dog policies, within 24 hours. Please call us with any questions.
The largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Mini Golf
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- River Tubing
- Road Biking
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More