- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Community View
This lovely three bedroom villa is across from the beach; it is on located on the second floor and is accessible by stairs.
With beautiful stone floor throughout the public areas, this villa offers a view of the courtyard (distant ocean view) and easy access to the beach. The dining area can accommodate up to six, with an adjacent kitchen that has a window opening to the living room; an additional breakfast nook offers seating for four. There are multiple points of access for the balconies overlooking the courtyard.
The master suites features a king bed and a private bathroom with a glass shower. A second bedroom offers a swing-king; the third bedroom has two twin beds. These bedrooms share a hallway bathroom that has a shower-tub combo. All of the bedrooms have flat screen televisions.
Bluff Villas are situated in the heart of South Beach located within Sea Pines and are just steps away from the beach. Guests of this complex have access to the South Beach Marina community pool, which is just around the corner. This complex is adjacent to South Beach Marina, which offers shopping dining and outdoor activities.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More