- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Community View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
- Eat. Play. Stay!
- Promo Code: STAY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/20/2018 - 06/09/2018Bookable Dates: 04/18/2018 - 05/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Calibogue Club 2630 is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo located in Sea Pines that offers lagoon views.
The living room has vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to large, private deck. There is also a 58 inch Smart Flat Screen Television mounted in the living room. The dining room offers seating for six. Additional amenities include wireless internet and a private washer/dryer.
The master bedroom has a king bed (first floor) and access to the patio, while the private master bathroom features granite counter tops, double-sink vanity, garden tub and stand-alone shower. There is a 32 inch Smart Flat Screen Television in the master bedroom. Bedroom two is also on the first floor with a king bed. This guest bedroom has a 24 inch Smart Flat Screen Television. The third bedroom has two twin beds and is located on the second floor accessed by a spiral set of stairs only. There is a television in this bedroom but does not have access to cable, strictly for DVD use only.
Both bedrooms have private bathrooms featuring granite counter tops. A spiral staircase leads to a loft that has a twin day bed with twin trundle.
Calibogue Club is a short bike ride away from Harbour Town in Sea Pines. This complex offers its guests a large complex swimming pool and four tennis courts.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.