- Private Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Baths
- Community View
Canvas Back 12 is a five bedroom home that is only five rows back from the ocean and has quick access to the back gate of Sea Pines.
• 5th Row Home (adjacent to beach path) – Sea Pines
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
• Square Feet: 2345
• Screened Porch
• Private Pool (cannot be heated)
• 1st Floor Bedding: King, Two Queens, Two Doubles
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Two Twins
• Main Living Area Located on 2nd Floor (living room, dining room and kitchen)
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Dog Friendly (fee does apply – please call for details)
Canvas Back 12 is a five bedroom home that features a screened-in porch, immediate beach path access and a private pool (not able to be heated). The cozy living room has a nautical decor and offers an open floor plan. The kitchen opens up into a dining room area that seats ten and has access to a large screened-in porch with ceiling fans. Additional amenities include wireless Internet and a private laundry room.
The master bedroom features a king bed and a private bathroom with a double-sink vanity. Bedroom two offers a king bed; bedroom three offers two full beds; bedroom four has two twin beds; bedroom five has two queen beds. Bedrooms two and three have private bathrooms, while bedrooms four and five share an adjacent full bathroom.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot during Easter or RBC Weeks and Memorial Day through Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More