- Private Home
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Baths
- Community View
Canvas Back 2 is a six bedroom home located in Sea Pines with a private pool and just seven rows back from the beach.
• 7th Row Home – Sea Pines
• 6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Sleeps 15
• Square Feet: 2424
• Private Pool/Spa (Pool and/or spa heat available for extra fee during September to November and March to May)
• 1st Floor Bedding: Queen, Two Twins with Trundle, Two Twins with Trundle, Sleeper Sofa
• 2nd Floor Bedding: King, Queen
• Walking Distance to the Beach
• 9 Steps to Front Door
• Propane Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The kitchen features granite countertops, double sinks and a wet bar with an ice machine. The main living area is on the second floor and features a large flat-screen TV; with an alternative gathering room on the ground level that offers access to the pool deck. The private pool with spa can be heated for an additional fee during off-season (fees/restrictions apply - please call office for details and to confirm).
Four bedrooms are located on the main level. Bedroom one has a queen bed; the second bedroom has two twin beds; with the remaining two rooms each having two twin trundle beds. Two additional bedrooms are located on the second level of this home: one room has a queen bed; the master bedroom has a king bed with a private balcony overlooking the pool area - a spiral staircase off the balcony offers private access to the pool area. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but not accessible for our guests to park in the lot starting March 23 to Labor Day; you may still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley. An alternative beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More