I have stayed at Captain's Walk more than 10 times over the last 18 years. When renting there, I am aware that the complex Is older, therefore some units may be a bit tired looking. However, this unit has had several updates compared to others, such as granite counter tops and stainless appliances. The guest room has 2 full size beds, which is nice. The mattress in the master was comfortable, and my children had no complaints with theirs. The unit was very clean, although the a/c vents did need a good vacuuming. The sofa was a bit caved in feeling but was clean and the chairs were just fine. While I don't consider this a luxury unit, for a family of 4 including 2 young adult children, it fit the bill perfectly. Working appliances, washer and dryer, location that is absolutely the best on the island, and closest beach access of any of the complexes. The view from the unit is among the best I've encountered! Being on the second floor, we were high enough to enjoy the beach, but had quick access via stairs or elevator to the beach and parking lot. I am used to renting from an individual, so was skeptical about renting from Wyndham. I found the staff to be extremely accommodating, including texting us when the unit was available 4 hours early, so that we could go on in and begin our vacation! Pricing was in line with every other unit that we have rented in this complex,and the condition of the unit was similar to the others we have rented. So, does the unit need some cosmetic work? Yes, the showers and faucets need updating, and they need to invest in some new den furniture, but I have definitely rented worse for more money on HHI. Captain's Walk is the best complex for those who want lots of beach time and a great location near Shelter Cove,restaurants, mini-golf and virtually all island activites, This unit was a good unit for the money, not a luxury unit, but perfect for an active family to base out of for another memorable week on HHI.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPRING
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Pedal into Spring Break on Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: BIKE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/14/2018 - 05/19/2018Bookable Dates: 01/25/2018 - 03/01/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
- Early Summer Savings on Hilton Head Island!
- Promo Code: EARLY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/05/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 02/25/2018Required stay from 4 to 14 Night
Captain's Walk 467 is an oceanfront, two-bedroom condo located Palmetto Dunes. This condo is located on the second floor and is accessible by elevator.
The beautiful living room has a large flat-screen TV and access to the private, oceanfront balcony. An upgraded kitchen features granite countertops, updated appliances and the dining area seats six. Additional amenities include a washer/dryer and wireless internet.
The master bedroom has a king bed and a television, access to the balcony and a private master bathroom with granite countertops. Bedroom two has one queen bed and one double bed. It also has a private, full bathroom with granite countertops. There is also a queen sleeper sofa for extra sleeping area.
Captain’s Walk is an oceanfront complex located within Palmetto Dunes that offers sensational views of the Atlantic Ocean. This complex features a large swimming pool (heated seasonally), baby pool, cabana, large sunning deck and boardwalk to the beach. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, tennis and miles of bike paths.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and guest fitness and tennis centers. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, watersports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.