- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
Captain's Walk 476 is a coastal chic condo exemplifying what beach life should be! Located on the fourth floor, this stunning coastal escape has been completely renovated to provide you with a serene Hilton Head Island vacation experience.
• Oceanfront Condo – Palmetto Dunes
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 1148
• Completely Renovated in 2015
• Complex Swimming Pool (heated seasonally)
• Complex Children’s Pool
• Bedding: King, Two Queens, Sleeper Sofa
• Private Balcony
• Wireless Internet
• 4th Floor Condo
• Complex Grill
• Not a Dog Friendly Condo
As you walk into the front door, you are greeted with beach white shiplap running along the walls until your eyes reach its tranquil beach front view. Newly decorated with all new driftwood style furniture and a 65-inch flat screen television, you can kick back and relax after a long day on the beach.
Its newly renovated kitchen opens up to a farm table style dining room perfect for hosting up to eight people, with additional bar top seating for three. This open kitchen features all new stainless steel appliances as well as a new stainless steel washer and dryer in the laundry room.
The first bedroom houses two full beds and bathroom which offer a rain inspired walk-in shower connected to the central living area. The master suite provides beach front views allowing you to look out over the ocean while relaxing in a king size bed. Attached to the master suite is a large bathroom with his and her sinks and a walk-in rain inspired shower.
Captain’s Walk also provides guests with a private complex pool and sundeck. The spacious grounds encourages guests to cook out on one of the many charcoal grills and relax in the community sitting area under the pools sheltered cabana. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer as well as one of Hilton Head Island’s most iconic meeting and grub spots, The General Store.
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More