- Private Home
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Baths
- Partial Ocean View
This unique, Forest Beach home is located just across the street from the beach path! It boasts coastal chic décor with lots of gathering spaces and a great pool area.
• Second Row Home (beach access located across from home) – South Forest Beach
• 6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
• Square Feet: Main House – 1700, Cottage – 1600
• Partial Ocean Views from 2nd Floor
• Private Pool (does not heat)
• First Floor Bedding (Main House) – Queen
• Second Floor Bedding (Main House) – King, Two Twins, Two Twins
• Cottage Bedding (both bedrooms located on second floor) – Two Twins, Queen
• Galley Kitchen (full-size refrigerator, microwave and stove top – no oven) and Living Room Located in Cottage
• Propane Grill
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
• Main Home and Cottage Cannot be Rented Separately
The main house features the living and dining areas, as well as four of the bedrooms. A fully equipped kitchen opens up to a dining area which can accommodate up to twelve; French doors lead to the porch where additional enclosed dining area can seat four. The living room features an L-shaped sofa and additional chairs, a flat screen TV/DVD player and has views overlooking the pool (not able to be heated).
Four bedrooms are located in this house. One bedroom with a queen bed is located on the main level, with access to a hallway bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are located on the second floor: the master features a king bed, TV/VCR and a private balcony, with a private bathroom that has a double vanity and walk-in shower; bedrooms two and three both have 2 twin beds and share a connecting bathroom.
Just a few steps away is the guest cottage with a covered patio overlooking the pool. As you enter the cottage, an easily accessible full bathroom provides a convenient walk-in shower to refresh from a day at the beach or pool. A modern galley kitchen with bar top seating opens up to the living room which provides plenty of seating options and a great lounge area. Upstairs are two bedrooms. Bedroom five has 2 twin beds, a TV/DVD player, and shares a connecting bathroom with bedroom six, which has a queen bed, TV/DVD player and a sliding door to a private porch that has a slight view of the ocean.
Forest Beach is one of the original Hilton Head beach communities. It offers the ideal location for families with beaches, shopping and dining located within convenient walking distance from most homes and villas. The newly renovated Coligny Beach Park area provides benches, swings, fountain, restroom and changing rooms for beach-goers and the wide stretches of white sand beach are ideal for a family day by the ocean. Coligny Plaza is the heart of Forest Beach and has been an island favorite for over 35 years. Find over 100 boutiques, beach shops, novelty stores, coffee shops and island cuisine within one central location. For the active vacationer, guests of Forest Beach enjoy outdoor beach volleyball courts and easy access to miles of bike trails.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.