- Private Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Community View
- Discover your Summer State of Mind in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SUMMER18
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/16/2018 - 09/01/2018Bookable Dates: 03/07/2018 - 05/31/2018Required stay from 5 to 14 Night
- Spoil Yourself with Savings in Hilton Head Island
- Promo Code: SPOIL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/01/2018 - 06/16/2018Bookable Dates: 04/29/2018 - 05/27/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Eat. Play. Stay!
- Promo Code: STAY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/20/2018 - 06/09/2018Bookable Dates: 04/18/2018 - 05/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
- Military Savings on Hilton Head Rentals
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 04/23/2018 - 12/31/2018Required stay from 3 to 14 Night
Located in in the Baynard Cove section of Sea Pines Plantation - this single story, three bedroom home offers a view of ancient oaks and lush palmettos from its back deck.
• Wooded View Home – Sea Pines
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
• Square Feet: 2164
• 4 Flat Screen Televisions
• Pool Access at South Beach Pool (no heated)
• Bedding: King, Queen, Two Twin
• Propane Grill
• 6 Steps to Front Door
• Wireless Internet
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood close to a recreation trail perfect for walking or biking to either of the Sea Pines marinas at Harbor Town or South Beach or to the private Sea Pines beach. Average walk time to the beach is 6-7 minutes. The home has been professionally decorated by a Hilton Head Island design firm and offers an open floor plan amenable to coastal living, entertaining and family life.
The master bedroom one offers one king bed with a private bathroom that includes an enclosed toilet area, a Jacuzzi and a very large shower. The master suite also includes a spacious walk-in closet. Bedroom two is appointed with one queen bed and private bathroom with a shower-tub combination. Bedroom three offers two twin beds, with a private bathroom and enclosed shower. All bathrooms have radiant supplemental heaters for comfort. Each bedroom is equipped with a flat screen television and top-of-the-line fiber-to-the-premises cable service. The great room is equipped with a flat screen television, DVD player and BluRay player. This home also has pool access at the South Beach pool – a short bike ride or drive away.
Beach Access Information: Guests often access the beach via the Sea Pines Beach Club, which offers restaurants, a beach bar and restroom facilities. The Beach Club is free to use, but in May 2018 Sea Pines implemented $10/day parking fee during the summer (Memorial Day – Labor Day); you can still access the Club by bicycle or Trolley for free (seasonal). An alternative “free” beach parking option is Coligny Beach Park - located outside the back gate of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms, changing rooms and a fun splash pad for kids.
Sea Pines is the largest and best known of the Island’s vacation destinations, this 5,000-acre resort includes the Harbour Town Links of the RBC Heritage fame, as well as Hilton Head’s iconic candy-striped lighthouse. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak rentals and sunset dinners. Sea Pines is bordered by both the Atlantic Ocean and the Calibogue Sound, providing miles of unspoiled beachfront access.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals | Hilton Head Island
- 21 Executive Park Road
- Hilton Head Island
- South Carolina, 29928
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 843-842-3006
- Reservation Phone: 800-448-3408
- Office Hours: Vacation Season: Sunday - Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Off Season: Monday - Saturday: 9am to 5pm, Sunday: 10am to 4pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: A blue lock box is located at the right of the front door of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals office. Please enter the lock box code that is listed in the final confirmation emailed prior to arrival. If you cannot locate the code, please pick up the phone next to the lock box. This phone automatically dials the after-hours agents, who will be able to provide the code to retrieve your arrival packet.
- Read More